Here’s a quick tutorial on accessing the system and scheduling your operating times and dates.
Follow this link: https://www.ham-qtv.com/
- Click “Register” in the upper right hand corner of the page. Fill out the fields and click “Register.”
- Your submission must be approved before you can start scheduling. You’ll get an email upon approval. Please allow up to one day to receive the confirmation email (I have to approve them manually).
- Once approved. Click “Login” in the upper right hand corner of HAM QTV.
- Under Future Events, Click “W1AW/7 Washington First Week.”
- You can also sign-up for Washington’s second week now that you are an authorized user.
- From here you can select any available times, dates, and modes. Click “Take.”
When your operation is complete, upload your log here: https://contests.arrl.org/votalogutility.php?p=votalog